Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday, October 21, 2012


British paedophile William Goad, 68, a man accredited with some 3,500 cases of child sexual abuse has died in Albany Prison on the Isle of Wight in the U.K.
Goad was arrested in Britain in 2004 after returning from Pattaya, Thailand, where he had been living comforably in exile under a false passport .
British law enforcement officers based at the Embassy in Bangkok, then headed by Customs Investigator John Hector monitored Goad’s movements liaising with DC John Livingstone in Plymouth.

In Pattaya he lived with two Irish travellers, aged 15 and 16, whom he had known for several years, and he paraded them around gay haunts in Boyz Town and Sunee Plaza.

It is understood that a number of bar owners in Sunee Plaza knew his real identity and why he was wanted by British police.

Goad who became a millionaire as a market trader in Plymouth, Devon, was finally jailed for life in 2004 on 16 sample offences against young boys.  He boasted of abusing  142 boys in a year and was unremorseful.

He was described in court as a ‘voracious, calculating, predatory and violent homosexual paedophile’

He controlled his victims threatening violence against them.

His victims, two of whom later committed suicide, spanned three decades and he was arrested in a police operation known as ‘Operation Emotion 2’.

William Goad never paid out to victim -BBC


Michael Caine said...

Harrowing piece on the life sentence that he left his victims (the ones that didn't commit suicide) and their families with.

I'm way too cynical to be religious. But I'd go to church every Sunday if I could believe there was a Hell where monsters like this would get their just rewards. Heaven would be a bonus.

Anonymous said...

3500 in 35 years? That's 2 a week for 35 years. Not one spoke up? I would say this is grossly exaggerated.

Andrew Drummond said...

Anonymous. Ever thought of changing your name? 3500 in 30 years. Well you can assume the press will take the highest figure quoted but the numbers were massive and several were reporting every week after the story first broke. There is a lot of stuff out there on the net about this man. I do not believe he has been in any way unfairly treated by the media.